Information about our 2018 Summer Camp
Summer Camp is 4 weeks: July 16- August 9, 2018, Monday through Thursday 9:30-2:30 PM. Summer Camp is located on the Drexel University campus near 32nd & Chestnut Streets. Camp is accessible by SEPTA.
Eligibility for campers:
- Currently in the 6th and 7th grades, enrolled in a Philadelphia public or charter school.
- Willing to work hard.
- Willing and able to exercise behavior appropriate to a university program.
Tuition is free for students thanks to funding from donors and foundation/corporate grants.
Eligibility for paid staff:
- Teaching Assistant (TA) – Currently in the 9th – 11th grade, enrolled in a Philadelphia public or charter school for high school, willing to teach and mentor 6th and 7th graders;
- College Instructor (CI)/College Assistant (CA) – Currently enrolled in a college/university (undergraduate), able to obtain PA DOE Criminal Clearances, willing to teach, lead, and mentor TA’s.
- Willing to immerse oneself in a culture of love and compassion.
Print the application below and follow the instructions for completing and submitting the application.
Middle School: 2018 Middle School Application
High School: 2018 High School Application
The application deadline is March 2, 2018!